Welcome to Episode 72 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, David Milburn and Len discuss improving air quality In the home.
David is the CTO of Hypoallergenic Air LLC. He’s spent the last decade solving some of the world’s worst air quality issues for clients.
If you want to know whether you have an air quality issue, what steps you can take to improve air quality, and how to create an environment to help your child and entire family thrive… tune in now!
The secret this week is… You Can Sanitize The Air In Your Home
- Getting To Source Is Better Than Mitigation (4:15)
- The Surprising Biggest Source of Contaminants (5:51)
- The Signs of Poor Air Quality (9:09)
- The Room In Your House To Focus on First (13:20)
- What To Ask Next Time You Check-In At A Hotel (22:44)
- Why Most Measuring Devices Aren’t Worth It (33:10)
- How To Address Mold In The Home (38:56)
- There’s No Silver Bullet Technology (46:50)
About Our Guest
David Milburn currently serves as VP for the Young Trust, a tech-focused VC firm, and the CTO of Hypoallergenic Air LLC. At HypoAir, David has spent 10 years solving some of the world’s worst air quality issues for clients ranging from aerospace manufacturing facilities to hospitals in Brooklyn during the height of COVID. Over the last decade, he’s assisted thousands of business owners, homeowners, and biohackers of all walks of life to solve their unique air quality challenges.
References in This Episode
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!