Welcome to Episode 70 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
This week, our guest is Daniel DeBaun. He’s an internationally recognized expert in EMF radiation, EMF shielding, and EMF-related health issues.
He’s also the co-author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology, and the CEO of DefenderShield, the world leader in EMF radiation protection solutions.
We discuss the many ways parents can take control and play better defense against invisible toxins like magnetic fields, electric fields and radio frequencies (WiFi).
Many parents have concerns related to 5G and we specifically dive into that topic as well.
The secret this week is… You CAN Outsmart 5G
- The Environment In Our Homes Matters Most (6:30)
- Environment Is More Important Than Genetics (10:56)
- How The Cell Danger Response Impacts The Body (17:33)
- What is 5G and How It’s Different (19:15)
- Why Caution Is Required (24:27)
- There Are Simple Ways To Play Defense (27:44)
- Why Choosing The Right Earbuds/Headphones Is So Important (35:07)
- Even Low Levels Can Impact Sensitive Kids (38:37)
- What You Need to Know About 5G Compatible Phones (42:53)
- Why Microwave Ovens Deserve Attention (46:10)
About Our Guest
Daniel DeBaun is an internationally recognized expert in EMF radiation, EMF shielding, and EMF-related health issues with special focus on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
Daniel’s concern regarding the health impact of EMF emissions grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunications industry, where he held a variety of executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs.
He’s the co-author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology, and the CEO of DefenderShield, the world leader in EMF radiation protection solutions.
References in This Episode
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!