Welcome to Episode 44 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, Cass and Len address the importance of Self-Care.
You cannot show up as your best-self to help your child if you’re running on fumes.
Caring for yourself is essential. If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for your child!
There are so many ways a parent can care for themselves and none of them are selfish.
Diet and Exercise are two key areas of Self-Care that everyone knows about. They ARE important.
But Sleep is something that gets less attention and may be the most important of all.
If you think you can get away with less sleep, think again.
But even more important than how long you sleep is the quality of your sleep.
The good news is you can take actions today that will immediately improve the quality of your sleep.
Tune in now to learn how!
The secret this week: SLEEP is Too Important to Ignore
* Why It’s Quality Not Quantity That Matters (1:18)
* “The Uberman” is NOT An Option (4:01)
* The Most Recommended Biohack (6:00)
* What Deep Sleep Does For Your Body (8:42)
* What REM Sleep Does For Your Mind (10:52)
* When Co-Sleeping With Your Child Can Make Sense (14:40)
* Actions You Can Take Today (15:58)
* The Single Biggest Thing That Improves Quality Sleep (20:30)
* Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, PhD
* Oura Ring sleep monitor
* Sleep Cycle sleep app
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!