Welcome to Episode 68 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode of Autism Parenting Secrets, Dr. Sheila Kilbane is our guest and we dive deep into the topic of systemic inflammation.
Dr. Kilbane is an integrative pediatrician who trained in integrative medicine with Dr. Andrew Weil.
She’s the best-selling author of the just released book, Healthy Kids, Happy Moms: 7 Steps to Heal and Prevent Common Childhood Illnesses.
Her book and this discussion focuses on the importance of what your child eats. It matters more than you might think.
It’s the root of so many chronic conditions and behaviors.
- The 5 Main Triggers of Inflammation (4:50)
- The One Meal To Change First (11:12)
- A Mini-Cleanse for Kids (12:23)
- How to Build a Stronger Cell Wall (17:48)
- The 11 Foods Cause 90% of The Issues (22:05)
- The 4 Things We Need for Healthy Bones (30:49)
- Why Dairy Requires Greater Scrutiny (32:31)
- A Better Approach for Picky Eaters (33:58)
If you truly want to help your child thrive, this episode is NOT to be missed.
The secret this week is…
Less Inflammation, More Progress
Tune in now to learn more!
About Our Guest
Dr. Kilbane is a board-certified pediatrician, who trained in integrative medicine with Andrew Weil, MD, and is a best-selling author of the just released book, Healthy Kids, Happy Moms: 7 Steps to Heal and Prevent Common Childhood Illnesses.
She uses the best of conventional and integrative medicine to identify and treat the root cause of children’s illnesses. Her goal is to help children reach optimal health so they can thrive.
Using her seven-step process, along with natural and nutritional therapies, Dr. Kilbane helps significantly improve or resolve altogether, childhood illnesses such as colic, reflux, eczema, recurrent ear and sinus infections, asthma, allergies, constipation or loose stools, and other GI issues such as abdominal pain.
In addition to seeing individual patients at her private practice in Charlotte, NC, Dr. Kilbane gives educational lectures to parents and healthcare professionals around the globe and offers online education courses.
References in This Episode
* Don’t Drink Your Milk
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!