Welcome to Episode 75 of Autism Parenting Secrets.
The topic this week is dental health.
Often overlooked, practicing healthy oral care is extremely important. For both parents and children.
Our guest this week is Trina Felber, one of the nation’s leading authorities on natural oral care for better health. She’s the Creator and CEO of Primal Life Organics, a premier, all-natural skin and dental care company.
These days, there’s widespread agreement that gut health matters.
But many people don’t fully appreciate that dental health directly impacts gut health.
The secret this week is… Gut Health Starts In The Mouth
- “Natural” Products Can Still Contain Toxins (5:12)
- How The Mouth Influences The Gut (13:14)
- Why Dry Mouth Is Not OK (14:29)
- Why Fluoride Is Problematic (27:48)
- When To Get a Second Opinion (28:46)
- The Single Most Important Thing To Change (31:20)
- The Natural Ingredient To Avoid (38:30)
- Eating Dessert First Isn’t Crazy (48:38)
About Our Guest
Trina Felber is recognized as one of the nation’s leading authorities on natural oral care for better health. She is the Creator and CEO of Primal Life Organics, a premier, all-natural skin and dental care company that focuses on microbiome and oral health as the gateway to internal health. She believes that the antiseptic products we use in our mouths and on our skin, are doing more harm than good! After more than 25 years as a registered nurse, Trina has transitioned into a Natural Oral and Skincare Wellness expert. She is the best-selling author of Beauty’s Dirty Secret has created natural products to biohack your dental health for stronger, cleaner, whiter teeth and improved overall health. Her entrepreneurial skills and business-savvy mindset are an inspiration to women everywhere.
References in This Episode
- Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
- To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
- Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
- To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
- Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on Apple Podcasts.
They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!