Welcome to Episode 43 of the Autism Parenting Secrets.
In this episode, Len explores one concept that was a huge game-changer in his life.
It’s so common to have inner thoughts that criticize. But if that inner critic is always on it can take a huge toll over time.
Even though we think negative self talk helps motivate us to get better. The simple truth is that it doesn’t. It actually disempowers.
The good news is that this is one obstacle that parents can 100% do something about.
So if you want to learn 5 simple steps to make YOU your biggest supporter, tune in now!
The secret this week: Beating Yourself Up NEVER Helps
* What Beating Yourself Up means? (2:33)
* Why It Never Helps (4:37)
* What Fans The Flames of Overwhelm? (6:19)
* The Top Limiting Belief (8:37)
* 5 Simple Steps To Avoid The Trap (11:07)
* How To Take Action Today (17:26)
* Free Resource: P2 People Plotter
* Free Resource: 33 Mistakes Most Autism Parents Make and How To Avoid Them
* To learn more about Cass & Len’s All-In Warrior Parent Tribe, click here
* Got a Picky Eater? – this can help
* To learn more about Cass & Len, visit us at www.autismparentingsecrets.com
* Be sure to follow Cass & Len on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “Autism Parenting Secrets!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!